My Tweets

Sunday, January 14, 2007



I am writing this in my returning flight from Mumbai where I attended Pedicon 2007, it was a fun & learning experience. There were so many doctors there all great one more ahead than other in there field. I had made some all posters for this pedicon and I remember spending two hole days doing just that belive me it was a tedious task , putting them was another big story, but looking at those posters was all the appreciation I needed even though my name was not there which I realized when every one started asking me my name as they were impressed by the posters but when I told them my name they asked where is it on the poster that felt a bit bad, but its ok as was not involved in any research . I would love to do some research and get my own poster where the first name will be mine.
Dad was also with me we had great fun together I always looked up to him my idol & attending a conference with his was a really nice.

No comments: